Monday, April 4, 2016

Johor Late Night Eats

RM27 Family Supper

I know I know....what would an Asing in Asia know about late night supper from street hawkers of Johor Bahru, Malaysia? Well I lived in Singapore long enough and triapsed the Asia Pacific region's street food stalls of Thailand  for years on end that my partner has grown to respect my foodie recommendations...Disclaimer: At least for cheap and good grubs for the soul!
Night marketing cum Supper - love it!
 

The best carrot cake & wonton noodles here & more!



Family of 4 Supper @ RM27 - how great is that?

USEFUL INFORMATION
  • Open to midnight
  • Those fried goodies come with chee cheong fun rather than the usual bee hoon - but we love the combo.
  • Our favorites are the carrot cake, wonton noodles (wet) and those fried goodies and chee cheong fun
  • GPS location 1.4695801, 103.6469309
  • Address is near 6 Jalan Indah 28/1, Taman Bukit Indah 2, Johor Bahru

Happy Makan & Jalan!

No comments:

Post a Comment